We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or delete all or part of this Privacy Statement at any time. Therefore, you are responsible for reviewing this statement regularly. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this website. These changes will also be effective when posted. Your continued use of this statement means you agree to all of these terms.
2. When will INTS collect personal data?
INTS will/may collect Personal Data about You:
(a) When you register and/or use our services or Website;
(b) When you enter into any agreement or provide documents or other information related to your interactions with INTS, or when you use our products and services;
(c) When you interact with us, such as through phone calls (which may be recorded), letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, and emails;
(d) When you provide feedback or file complaints with INTS;
(e) When you submit your Personal Data to INTS for any reason.
3. What personal data may INTS collect?
(a) The Personal Data that We may collect include, but are not limited to, the following basic Personal data:
- Full name;
- Email address;
- User website;
- Phone number;
- Aggregated user content usage data.
(b) To avoid doubt, with any circumstances, We will not process any of your Personal Data that is sensitive personal data under applicable data protection laws.
(c) You have the right to amend, request amendments, request provision, or delete the Personal Data you have provided to us, or you may also withdraw your consent at any time if you do not want us to continue collecting the above-mentioned Personal Data.
4. How does INTS use the personal data you provide to INTS?
INTS may Process your Data for one or more of the following purposes:
(a) To comply with legal procedures, comply with current laws and regulations, and meet the requirements of competent authorities;
(b) To review and/or process your registration/transactions with us or transactions or letters from you to third parties through the Services;
(c) To manage, operate, provide, and/or manage your use and/or access to the Services, websites, your preferences, as well as your relationship with us;
(d) To fulfill, process, resolve, complete a transaction and/or meet your requirements for certain services, specific products;
(e) To enable advertising and other checks and surveys.
5. How does INTS protect and store your Personal data?
(a) INTS implements various security measures and always strives to ensure the safety of your Personal Data on our systems.
(b) INTS will maintain Personal Data in compliance with the laws on personal data protection and/or other applicable laws and regulations.
6. Can INTS disclose your Personal data?
(a) We may provide personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- When individuals are identified by personal information provided;
- When disclosure of personal information is required by a court, public prosecutor's office, police, tax authorities, bar associations, or other competent authorities;
- When disclosing information to financial institutions, credit card companies, debt collection agencies, or other payment agency businesses to settle fees and other amounts owed to us or sellers;
- When disclosing information to individuals responsible for security for us.
(b) To clarify, We may disclose Your Personal Data without Your Consent in cases where applicable data protection laws or other existing laws allow us to do so.
7. Duration of Personal Information Storage
Personal Information will be automatically stored on our Website server memory for the duration of using services on the Website or until User requests the Administrator to delete the information.
8. How can you edit or request edits, provide or delete the personal data you have provided to us?
(a) At any time, you can request that We correct (or complete) inaccurate data as well as restrict the processing of data or delete your data. This applies in particular if the processing of data is no longer valid, if the mandatory consent has been withdrawn and there is no other legal basis, or if the processing of our data is unlawful. Then, We will correct, block, or even delete your Personal data immediately to the extent of law permitted.
(b) We have the right to refuse to provide or delete Your Personal Data in specific cases as required by law.
9. Contact us
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +84 819 366 688